Membership of Law Society NT is available to Australian legal practitioners holding a current Practising Certificate from any Australian jurisdiction. Those not holding a current Practising Certificate may apply for Associate Membership. The membership year runs from 1 July to 30 June, concurrently with the Practising Certificate year.
Membership costs $300 (incl GST) per annum or pro rata. Click here to apply for Membership.
Membership of the Society entitles the holder to:
- A subscription to the fortnightly e-newsletter, The Practitioner.
- Free confidential counselling for the member and their immediate family through the LawCare program.
- Opportunity to provide comments on proposed legislation.
- Exclusive offers on airfares via Virgin Australia.
- Discounted membership of Qantas Club.