+ Certificate of Fitness (Certificate of Good Standing)
Further information about Certificates of Fitness (also known in other jurisdictions as Certificates of Good Standing) can be found here.
+ CPD Recordings for sale
+ External Examiners
Further information about External Examiners can be found here.
+ Legal Costs Information
Further information about the legal costs can be found here.
+ Make a complaint
Further information about Complaints can be found here.
+ Mandatory CPD
Further information about Mandatory CPD requirements can be found here. Annual CPD Certificate - no later than 31 March
- Annual CPD Certificate (PDF)
- Annual CPD Certificate (MS Word)
- Supplementary CPD Certificate (PDF)
- Supplementary CPD Certificate (MS Word)
+ Practising Certificates
Further information about Practising Certificates can be found here.
- Fact Sheet - Engaging in Legal Practice in the NT
- First or New Application
- Renewal Application
- Change of PC Application
- 2023-24 Schedule of Fees
- LPFF Invoice Request
- PC Application Checklist
- Barrister's Work Policy
- Notification of Show Cause Event
- Incorporated Legal Practice
- Notice of Conviction or Charge
- Statutory Declaration - regarding entitlement to Unrestricted PC
+ Services for Practitioners
+ Trust Accounts
For trust account information, forms and ad hoc reporting requirements, please visit one of the main pages listed below: Trust account notifications (forms and ad hoc reporting requirements) Information sheets External examiners