Administration Assistant / Receptionist - Piper Grimster Jones Lawyers
- Full time
- Salary commenserate with experience
Piper Grimster Jones Lawyers have a full-time position available for an administrative assistant / receptionist to assist our team of solicitors with the day-to-day handling of our clients’ matters, including:
- Answering telephone calls;
- Dealing directly with clients and lawyers;
- Collating and preparing documents, and general file organisation / management;
- Coordinating medico-legal appointments, conferences and mediations;
- General organisational and administrative assistance around the firm, including in reception; and
- Assisting with all aspects of hearing and trial preparation, including preparation of briefs to counsel and general assistance as required.
Required skills / experience
A strong admin background is preferable but not essential, you will be able to learn as you go.
We are looking for someone with:
- MS Office suite knowledge;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication;
- An ability to learn quickly;
- An ability to prioritise workload;
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail; and
- A great attitude, commitment and proven ability to work as part of a team.
If your exceptional organisational, time management and communication skills are complemented by a positive attitude and friendly personality – you may be the person we are looking for to join our team at Piper Grimster Jones Lawyers.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to reach their full potential in a progressive and supportive environment. Part time applicants will also be considered.
Competitive remuneration – commensurate with skills and experience.
For enquiries, please contact Alanna on (08) 8981 4114. Applications will be received in confidence.