Paralegal - Darwin
Department of the Attorney-Generaland Justice - Leagal Services - Legal Policy
- Full time - Fixed for 12 months
- Salary $71,091 - $81,611
As part of a team provide high quality administrative and paralegal advice and support, including document and searchingfunctions to support the Legal Policy lawyers and the wider Legal Services Division
Key duties and responsibilities:
1. Provide high level administrative and paralegal advice and support to the lawyers based in the Legal Policy Division.
2. Prepare legal documentation and Ministerials and Flash Briefs.
3. Liaise with Secretariat in relation to timing of Ministerials and Flash Briefs and any other Cabinet documents.
4. Respond to telephone enquiries and maintain file and document management systems.
5. Provide assistance to lawyers by searching for documents and conducting legal research as required.
6. Manage a range of concurrent activities in a timely and efficient manner, with minimum supervision, ensuring thatdeadlines are adhered to.
7. Provide support to the lawyers and other staff by booking travel, conducting file audits, updating key dates and otherother staff by booking travel, conducting file audits, updating key dates and other administration tasks as directed.
Click here to download the job description
Applications Close Monday 27 March 2023, applications must be limited to a one-page summary sheet and detailed resume.
For further information contact
Jenni Daniel-Yee, Director Legal Policy
Phone 8935 7667