Senior Lawyer – Darwin
Dispute Resolution - Ward Keller
- Full time
- Salary commensurate with experience
Ward Keller is a Northern Territory law firm with a reputation of providing quality legal advice.
About the position: The ideal candidate would:
- have extensive litigation experience, including knowledge of personal injuries and workers compensation litigation, employment law and general litigation experience,.
- have at least 7+ years post admission experience.
Other conditions: The candidate should also:
- have the ability to work as part of aa team and achieve bench marks and targets,
- have strong organisational skills and time management skills,
- have strong analytical skills,
- have experience in representing corporate and non-corporate clients,
- have excellent Engligh language skills,
- be disciplined in personal management practices, have a strong sense initiative, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact with a wide range of clients.
Closing date 31/03/ 2023
Contact person: Michael Grove
Telephone: 08 8946 2999