Lawyer - Maurice Blackburn - Darwin
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: Northern Territory
Categories: Legal Professional
Practice area: Personal Injuries
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lawyer to join Maurice Blackburn’s, Personal Injuries team in the Darwin office. Reporting to the Senior Associate & Office Leader, you will have the opportunity to produce high quality work for clients whilst maintaining a practical and commercial focus. In this role you will be constantly challenged, with career progression opportunities available in a leading firm with a positive culture. You will meet with potential clients and use your technical knowledge and expertise to strive for fair outcomes.
Key Selection Criteria
• 3 years+ PAE within a litigation environment is desirable;
• Experience with Workers’ Compensation, Public Liability and Motor Accident claims would be advantageous but not essential;
• Strong client and relationship building skills;
• Strong client service focus and a passion for helping people;
• Excellent organisation skills and an ability to multi-task;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• A team player who is willing to fight for fair outcomes;
A law firm like no other.
Work with people who are truly passionate about the work we do and the impact we have on the community. From the kind of people who work here, to the kind of cases we take on, these values have run deeply throughout our organisation for almost a century.
A diverse and inclusive workplace is something we are absolutely committed to. We actively work to create a strong and inclusive culture enriched by differences in ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age and family arrangements. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
If you can help us see the world from a different perspective enabling us to solve problems, face challenges and service our clients more effectively, we strongly encourage you to apply for this position!
How to Apply
Please visit https://www.mauriceblackburn.com.au/careers/positions-vacant/?job=497651 for further information about the role and how to apply.