Registered Migration Agent and/or Lawyer
Northern Immigration Australia
We are a busy migration practice with offices in both Darwin and Brisbane. Our practice assists individuals and businesses with Australian immigration matters, such as visa and citizenship applications. Essentially, we have Registered Migration Agents and Lawyers providing advice and assistance across a broad range of service areas, including student visas, family visas, employer sponsored visas, skilled migration and appeals.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented RMA and/or lawyer based in Darwin for full-time employment.
This role would suit a junior RMA and/or lawyer. You would be working in a team and supervision/guidance will be provided.
You must have:
- Current MARA registration or practising certificate
- At least 1 year experience
- Excellent English language skills
- Additional languages desirable
- Software knowledge: Legend, Leap Migration Manager, Microsoft Office
Responsibilities and duties
- Conducting client interviews/consultations.
- Providing client letters of advice.
- Preparing and lodging documents required visa applications, skills assessments, AAT appeals. In addition, drafting relevant legal submissions.
- Conducting legal research using LEGENDcom database.
- Using Leap Migration Manager for CRM + file management, e.g. file notes, questionnaires, etc.
- Public speaking, e.g. conducting workshops on visa related topics
- .Business development.
Perks and benefits
- Supervision and support – you will learn a lot about immigration law and how to run a successful migration practice!
- Opportunity to work on interesting and diverse cases – never a dull moment in our office!
- Exciting career opportunities – we are a growing business with lots of potential for the right people!
- Competitive remuneration.
- CBD office location.
We are prepared to make a quick decision, if the right candidate applies! So contact us ASAP!