Senior Family Lawyer, Senior Dispute Resolution Lawyer and Senior Commercial / Estates Lawyer - Darwin
- Location: Darwin
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours/Days of work: 8 hours / 5 days or as otherwise necessary
- Salary: Negotiable
Ward Keller is a full-service law firm established in 1963. Click here for more information.
Senior Family Lawyer: Possess a good understanding of children and property disputes as well as child support. Experience in court work is essential.
Senior Dispute Resolution Lawyer: Knowledge of and experience in personal injuries, workers' compensation, motor accident compensation claims, employment law and general litigation experience.
Senior Commercial / Estates Lawyer: Practical experience in litigating contested estates, trusts and estate planning, banking and finance litigation.
Other conditions: The successful applicants should have at least 5 or more years post admission experience and:
• have the ability to work as part of a team and achieve targets
• strong organisational and time management skills
• strong analytical skills
• have experience in representing corporate and non-corporate clients
• have experience in managing "no win, no fee" files
• be disciplined in personal management practices, have a strong sense of initiative, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Applications close 8 November 2020
08 8946 2999