Working to live or living to work: A panel discussion
The NTYL invites you to join a panel of accomplished NT legal practitioners for an informative discussion about career development. The panel will share their individual approaches to navigating their legal careers, lessons learnt along the way and wisdom on how to find direction in a challenging industry.
This event is intended for early to mid-level career legal practitioners. The key details are as follows:
- Date: Tuesday 22 October 2019
- Time: 5–6.30 pm
- Venue: Law Society Northern Territory – Level 3, 9 Cavenagh Street, Darwin NT
- Cost: Free
- Sally Sievers - Commissioner, NT Anti-Discrimination Commission
- Matthew Littlejohn - Barrister, William Forster Chambers
- Dominic McCormack - Director, Bowden McCormack Lawyers & Advisers
- Mary Chalmers - Barrister, Murray Chambers
- James Burke - Lawyer, Bowden McCormack Lawyers & Advisers
- Lachlan Peattie - Senior Lawyer, Solicitor-General’s Chambers
- Light refreshments and nibbles will be provided.