2020 AGM - new Council elected
The Society’s AGM was held yesterday evening. The Society’s 2019/20 Annual Report and financial statements were approved and copies can be found in the members only section of the Society’s website.
Elections for Council were held and new Council for 2021 elected.
The Northern Territory Bar Association and the Northern Territory Young Lawyers will nominate members to the Council for 2021.
Congratulations to the incoming Councillors who commence on 1 January 2021.
- President: Emma Farnell
- Vice-President: Richard Henschke
- Secretary: Victoria Bell
- Treasurer: Matthew Littlejohn
- Councillor: Dr Guzyal Hill
- Councillor: Ruth Morley
- Councillor: Anna Gill
- Councillor: Lisa O’Donoghue
- Councillor: Nadia D’Souza
- Councillor: Bronwyn Haack
- Councillor: Peggy Cheong
- Councillor: Kelly Stephenson
- Councillor: Michael Vailas
- Councillor: Bernadette Raumteen